Mark McDonald Consultancy Ltd (MMCL) was founded in 2014 and is renowned for its influential distribution services to global luxury beauty brands. The team comprises of Industry and Beauty experts as well as junior marketing specialists who are tasked with distributing, promoting, retailing, launching, managing and monitoring performance of MMCL’s brand partners in the UK market.
MMCL is therefore looking for an administratively strong Accounts Administrator who will be tasked with the requirements listed below.
The MMCL Accounts Administrator’s key responsibilities include:
• The exceptional management of the company’s day to day accounts administration processes;
• Supporting the company’s Finance Department with sound accountancy capabilities; and
• Assisting the MMCL Customer Services Team in the delivery of the company’s high quality customer services.
Essential skills and qualifications required to excel in the role of MMCL Accounts Administrator include:
• GCSE (or equivalent) English & Mathematics and/or BSc in relevant discipline;
• Previous experience in similar role with advanced knowledge of SAGE 200;
• Ability to adapt to a fast pace and dynamic office environment;
• Ability to meet deadlines; carry out multiple tasks in order of task priority both quickly and efficiently;
• Experienced in delivering exceptional customer/client base services;
• Integrates with team to achieve company objectives but able to use initiative to achieve set objectives;
• IT proficient in Microsoft basics Word, Excel (must be advanced), PowerPoint;
• Able to produce reports for presentation at internal meetings.
• Demonstrates exceptional invoicing and debt collection capabilities; and
• Advanced in data entry and company accounts file management.
To apply for the full time role of MMCL Accounts Administrator, please email your covering letter along with an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates who have been invited to attend an interview are asked to complete a short application form which will be provided at the time of invitation.
Closing date: 15th March 2018